Monday 26 September 2016

3 Great Ideas To Extend Your Vacation Back Home

Friends, the festive and holiday season in knocking on the doorsteps of Indian subcontinent. Deepawali and the week of festivities and holiday is an ideal time to plan vacations in India. And we are just a couple of months away from the New Year and Christmas Breaks.

Most of us are already exploring different options available. If you are one of those keen to travel then I am sure that you must also be very keen to flaunt about your exotic holiday trips amongst your friends and neighbors.

If yes, then let us raise a toast, because I am also of the same mindset. But the only problem we have is that as soon as the vacation frenzy is over, our memories start fading and with time the fine details are almost forgotten.

So, this time around, I have jotted down 3 great ideas to keep these memories fresh and enjoy the holiday memories for as long as it takes to plan the next trip.

1st Tip
Collect Local Crafts and Memorabilia
While we are on our vacation most of us find the local crafts and memorabilia irrelevant to our everyday lifestyle. But once we are back how much we wish that we could have brought some of those art pieces for home decor. It is not about their value, it is about the memories attached to the destination. I have a Seattle Space Needle, just 4 inches in height, on my office desk and it is admired by all my visitors. These small pieces at times give us a nice topic to start discussion with friends and even business associates. So go for it.



2nd Tip
Collect Picture Postcards
Shot by some of highly professional local photographers, these picture postcards can be used to create a collage wall or in case you are a photography enthusiast you can create Custom Wallpaper or a Custom Wall Mural using your own pictures. Make your own Wallpaper For Walls is a unique feature offered by Walls and Murals, where you can create collage with multiple images.



3rd Tip
Create Custom Wall Mural
This is what I am going to do with my vacation photograph during the forthcoming New Year break. I am going to choose one of the best nature photographs and create a Modern Wallpaper, using Peel and Stick Wallpaper for walls. This Custom Wall Mural is going to adorn my bed room wall and since I have already set my mind on it, I am going to devote some extra time to grab the best shot for same.

So friends, you have many choices, but as you must have understood creating my own wallpaper using my vacation image is my personal favorite.


With Custom Wallpaper and Custom Wall Murals you can go for a Floral Wallpaper or Nature Wallpaper or Modern Wallpaper collage. Just grab your best vacation shot and you are on your way to a great Custom Wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment